Does your organization struggle to recruit dads? Does your organization struggle to retain dads--to keep them coming back?
If you answered "yes" to either or both of those questions, then register for this unique, online training that draws on NFI's nearly three decades of experience helping direct-service organizations recruit and retain dads.
NFI President Christopher Brown delivers the Recruitment and Retention Certificate™ (RRC) training. It will help you develop a customized recruitment and retention plan that will help your organization (or any other) to recruit and retain fathers.
Please note: Students are given 60 days to complete the course.
- The proper mindset to succeed in addressing this all too common pain point among family service providers.
- The "Build-Measure-Assess-Refine" loop--the process for developing a successful recruitment and retention plan.
- The foundation you must put in place to succeed with recruitment and retention, and how to build on that foundation by adding customized recruitment and retention tactics.
- Examples of NFI partners' success with recruitment and retention that you can use.
Features & Benefits
- Access to a new, exclusive online tool for use in creating a recruitment and retention plan.
- Cutting-edge, research-based concepts from the behavioral sciences that can help you identify breakthrough recruitment and retention tactics.
- Free NFI and non-NFI resources to build, measure, assess, and refine your plan.
- Receive a Certificate of Completion and web badge after passing a short exam to proudly display your accomplishment!
Who Should Enroll
- Fatherhood and family service practitioners who struggle to recruit and retain dads in programs.
- Family service practitioners who want to increase the number of fathers they serve annually.
- Funded programs that need to meet targets for the number of fathers served.
- Anyone looking for professional development around recruiting and retaining fathers in programs.
- 5 Hours:
- Minimum 5 hours
Meet Your Trainer
Christopher A. Brown is the President of National Fatherhood Initiative®. An applied anthropologist with more than 25 years of experience in the fatherhood field, he earned his B.A. from the University of North Texas and his M.A. from the University of South Florida.
Christopher is the designer of the nation’s most widely-used evidence-based and research-based fatherhood programs and resources, trainer of thousands of fatherhood practitioners, and has been a member of many advisory committees on federally-funded fatherhood initiatives. He most recently served on the advisory committee of the Fatherhood Research and Practice Network (frpn.org).